Senior Insolvency Administrator South Yorkshire to £30k
An Experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator is sought by our small independent insolvency practice based in South Yorkshire to take on responsibility for CVLs and Administrations. If you have a personality, can provide a safe pair of hands and have an interest in helping the practice to grow then this is one for you!
Our client is an independent insolvency practice that offers practical solutions to locally businesses and individuals. The practice is growing and establishing itself in the market place based in South Yorkshire. Our client offers variety in its client base such that no two days are ever the same. This small team believes in working and playing hard!
- To take responsibilty for a portfolio of CVLs and Administrations undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish (training in Admins can be given)
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
- Assist the team in seeking out new opportunities or improving the way the business operates and the services that it offers to its clients
- To be a safe pair of hands!
Experience and Skills
- At least two year’s experience in corporate insolvency administration
- Prior knowledge of the IPS insolvency case management system desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skillls
- Ambition and a desire to get involved with wider aspects of the practice
- Solid assessment/problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
A competitive salary potentially up to £30k pa is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title