Restructuring Manager Manchester Excellent Salary
An experienced Restructuring and Insolvency Manager is sought by our Big 4 restructuring and advisory practice to take responsibility for managing all types of business review assignments and leading a small team.
Our client is a Big 4 business advisory practices offering a complete range of business advice. With well established clients in the banking and financial sector, our client is a leading advisor reviewing struggling businesses and recommending strategies for turnaround solutions.
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years insolvency and advisory experience
- Preferably ACA/ACCA qualified
- JIEB qualified desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in an advisory or insolvency practice undertaking IBRs and Viability Reviews
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of
formal insolvency procedure.
- Understands and manages risk within
potential and current cases
- Keeps CPD up to date
An extremely competitive salary is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title