Insolvency Administrator North Derbyshire £22-25k
An Experienced Insolvency Administrator is sought by our specialist independent insolvency practice at their office based in Chesterfield to take on responsibility for a variety of corporate and personal insolvency cases.
Our client is an established insolvency and business recovery practice based in north Derbyshire providing business recovery advice and insolvency to SME businesses and individuals.
- To take responsibility for a number of mainly corporate insolvency cases
- Work on own initiative dealing with all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Statutory reporting and compliance
- Reporting to managers and partners
- A team player
- Operating IPS and diary systems
- Writing concise reports and progressing cases
Experience and Skills
- At least three year’s experience in corporate insolvency administration
- Some personal insolvency experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Good time management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to drive yourself and your cases to the best of your ability
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Prior knowledge of the IPS insolvency case management system
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A salary package or around £22k-25k is negotiable, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title