IVA Post Appointment Insolvency Administrator South Yorkshire £18-20k
An Experienced Corporate Insolvency Administrator is required to join our rapidly growing independent insolvency practice client at their South Yorkshire office to take responsibility for a number of corporate insolvency cases post appointment.
Our client is an established insolvency practice, based in South Yorkshire but who takes insolvency appointments nationwide. Our client provides a complete range of insolvency services to both businesses and individuals and continues to grow and is now seeking to recruit additional staff at various levels.
- To take responsibility for a number of CVL, Administration, MVL and CVA insolvency cases
- Undertaking all aspects of the case post appointment to closure
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met, including post appointment investigations
Experience and Skills
- At least two year’s experience in corporate insolvency administration
- Prior knowledge of insolvency case management systems is desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ambition and a desire to get involved with wider aspects of the practice
- Solid assessment/problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
An excellent salary package in the region of £18,000 to £20,000 pa is negotiable, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title