Insolvency Administrator / Senior Administrator Liverpool £18-25k
An Experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator is sought by our national business recovery and advisory practice at their Liverpool office to take on responsibility for a variety of corporate and personal insolvency cases. Candidates must have at least 2 years experience working within an insolvency practice
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency and business recovery practices with offices across the UK. Our client continues to grow and develop its range of services to mainly SME companies.
To undertake corporate and personal casework as required either individually or as part of a team. To provide guidance and support to more junior members of the team and management as required. Assisting with Corporate Insolvency Cases:
- Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
- Undertaking investigations into assets as required.
- General support to Partner leading team or case as required.
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Work completed to required standards in agreed timescales
- Documents prepared correctly and in line with Company standard documentation
- Cases and files compliant with legal requirements
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work at all levels
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Working towards or completed Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
Our Client will also consider applications from candidates with NO previous insolvency experience but who have a good understanding of finance and accountancy
A salary package of up to £25k subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title