Corporate Insolvency Administrator Hull £20-25k
Our client is looking for an experienced Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join their insolvency practice based in Hull to take on responsibility for a variety of insolvency cases including CVLs, MVLs and Administrations. This would ideally suit someone living in East Yorkshire or someone prepared to commute or wishing to relocate.
An independent insolvency practice specialising in business recovery, turnaround and formal insolvency operating primarily across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire from our there three offices.They have a dedicated team of experienced staff and have a reputation for delivering bespoke solutions in a sensitive and understanding manner. They seek to work in association with existing advisers and lenders, always striving for a positive solution in what can be difficult and complex circumstances.
The Administrator will provide effective and efficient administration support ensuring that internal and external clients receive a quality service. This includes but is not limited to investigations, collating books and records, dealing with creditors and directors.
- To manage a mixed case load of formal insolvency appointments
- Administer insolvency cases, from start to finish inc: Administrations, CVL’s, MVL’s and CVA’s
- Undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are me.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2-3 years within corporate insolvency within a private practice some personal insolvency experience would be advantageous but, not essential
- Prior knowledge of insolvency case management systems is desirable, but not essential#
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ambition and a desire to get involved with wider aspects of the practice
- Solid assessment/problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
A competitive salary between £20k and £25k pa is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title