Insolvency Administrator South Manchester (Full or P/T) £18-25k
Our client is looking to recruit an full time or possibly part time Insolvency Administrator to assist mainly with CVLs at their South Manchester offices.
Our client is a small, well respected corporate recovery practice based in South Manchester. The small partner led team works across all business types and business sizes mainly in the North West. Whilst our client undertakes corporate and personal insolvency, this role is largely corporate.
To assist the Insolvency Practitioner and the team on corporate insolvency assignments and in particular CVLs. The successful candidate must be able to run their own CVL cases from start to finish, reporting to the IP. You will be responsible for all aspects of the case.
- Set up cases and manage the caseload from cradle to grave
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
Process and complete CVLs and potentially other types of corporate insolvencies
- Prepare statutory documents and reports
- Close cases
- Process and prioritise tasks in a timely manner
- Meet diary deadlines
- Work independently and as part of a team as required
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
- Good knowledge of CVLs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills
- Good communication skills
packages (Word, Excel)
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential
- A Levels or equivalent
- Degree (desirable not essential)
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
Salary package is £18k - £25k dependent upon the experience and qualifications the candidate can bring.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title