Corporate Insolvency Administrator South Manchester £20 - £25k
Our client is looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator to assist mainly with CVLs at their South Manchester offices. This position is for a permanent contract on a full time basis .
A small, well respected corporate recovery practice based in South Manchester. The small partner led team works across all business types and sizes mainly in the North West handling both Corporate and Personal cases however, this role is purely corporate.
To assist the Insolvency Practitioner and the team on corporate insolvency assignments. The successful candidate must be able to run their own CVL cases from start to finish, report directly into the IP be very knowledgeable with the new rules..
- Set up cases and manage the caseload from cradle to grave
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
Process and complete CVL's and potentially other types of corporate insolvencies
- Prepare statutory documents and reports
- Close cases
- Process and prioritise tasks in a timely manner
- Meet diary deadlines
- Work independently and as part of a team as required
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
- Up to speed with and have working knowledge of new Insolvency rules that came into effect 2017
- Good knowledge of CVL's
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills
- Good communication skills
packages (Word, Excel)
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential
- A Levels or equivalent
- Degree (desirable not essential)
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
A competitive salary of £20k - £25k PA which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title