Insolvency Practitioner Midlands Negotiable (Subject to experience) (With or without own practice)
Are you a newly qualified Insolvency Practitioner with a desire to help develop a professional insolvency and business recovery practice grow their business in a new office in the Midlands?
Or are you an established IP looking for a new challenge?
Or are you an established IP looking to sell?
- Are you a good technical IP?
- Can you win work or are you just establishing yourself developing a network of work referrers but would welcome some support?
- Are you well respected for giving insolvency and business recovery advice ?
- Can you work as part of an established team?
- Could this be the next stage on your a career path?
Our client is an established corporate insolvency practice that continues to grow across the North and Midlands. This growth has resulted in our client's looking to establish a base in the Midlands.
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 7 years insolvency experience
- JIEB qualified
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of
formal insolvency procedure and legislation
- Understands and manages risk within
potential and current cases
- A propensity to assist growing the practice
- Highly professional and respected
- Keeps CPD up to date
An excellent salary package is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title