Insolvency Administrator Cheshire £18 - £25k
Currently our client is looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator to work at their Cheshire offices.
An Insolvency Practitioners that has steadily grown and works with clients throughout England, Wales and N.Ireland. Client sectors include Construction, Service Sector, Manufacturing and Engineering, Retail and Farming and Agriculture.
Work within a team, handling a range of insolvency cases both corporate and personal. Managing a caseload and proactively progressing that caseload in line with the software used by our client. Producing correspondence, completing forms and liaising with the clients as necessary.
- Set up cases on the management system and manage the caseload from cradle to grave
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
Attend and take minutes of meetings with
differing stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, debtors, creditors and professional advisors.
- Process and complete CVL's, Admins and potentially other types of corporate insolvencies
assets are properly protected, insured and realised
Drafting and liaising with seniors on annual and
final reporting requirements.
- Meet diary deadlines
Providing feedback on the day to day running of
cases to, IP's, seniors and office holder.
- Work independently and as part of a team as required
Involvement in day to day general office administration
Drafting online returns to the Insolvency Service on director’s conduct.
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
- Up to speed with and have working knowledge of new Insolvency rules that came into effect 2017
- Good working knowledge of CVL's and Administrations
Confident in managing a challenging caseload to strict timescales and
interact in a small team
A team player willing to learn from a small but
- Ability to build effective client relationships
- Excellent time
- Attention to detail with good numeracy and excellent written skills
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- A Levels or equivalent
- Degree (desirable not essential)
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
A competitive salary of £18k - £25k PA which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title