Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Insolvency Case Manager Administrator to work at one of their offices based in East Yorkshire.
A well established law firm with several offices in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire offering a wide range of legal and insolvency services to both businesses and individuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an insolvency case manager / administrator who will be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of insolvency cases, reporting into the appointed Insolvency Practitioner. The successful candidate will provide effective and efficient administration support ensuring that internal and external clients receive a quality service.
You will need to have excellent time management skills and be experienced in dealing with high workloads and managing your time and workload efficiently along with a healthy attitude to team working and great interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day
administration of a portfolio of insolvency cases
- Reporting directly to the appointed Insolvency
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory
- Operating and updating case management, and other
- Maintain and update IPS case diaries;
- Liaising directly with solicitors, debtors and
- Complete banking and cheque request forms, ensuring estate monies are handled correctly;
- Participating in internal and external training
sessions as required;
- Dealing with routine and difficult enquiries from
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience as insolvency case administrator
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven track record at meeting and exceeding targets;
- Ability to use case management software (eg IPS);
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work under
pressure and to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be educated to A-Level standard. A professional insolvency qualification (eg CPI) would be desirable but not essential. Degree (desirable not essential)
A competitive salary of £20k - £25k PA which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title