Our national business recovery practice client is seeking at least one experienced corporate insolvency administrator to help cover the M62 Leeds-Hull corridor. One role will be based in Hull but the other may be based in Leeds
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency and business recovery practices with offices across the UK. Our client continues to grow and develop its range of services to mainly SME companies.
- To take responsibility for own cases for mainly corporate cases
- Undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Delegate and supervise junior staff
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- At least one year’s experience in corporate insolvency administration
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A competitive salary of £20k - £28k pa which is negotiable subject
to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title