Our North West based independent business advisory client is looking for an experienced Insolvency Manager or Senior Insolvency Manager, to help manage a number of corporate insolvency cases and manage a small team.
One of the North's leading independent business advisors offering a large range of services including Business support, Insolvency & Recovery, Corporate Finance, Management Strategy, Taxation and Wealth advice to businesses and individuals.
The Insolvency & Recovery team advice to businesses of all sizes and has an excellent reputation to sole traders through to large corporate businesses
- Manage a mixed portfolio of mainly corporate insolvency cases
- CVL's, Administrations as well
as other corporate insolvencies
- Manage a small team
- Plan case strategy
- Control costs, WIP and billings
- Report writing and reviewing
- Work without supervision
- Stand in for the IP when required
- Instructing solicitors on case matters
- Diary management
- Meeting timescales
- Managing, developing and engaging staff
- A minimum of 5 years insolvency experience
- CPI or JIEB preferred but not essential
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
- Keeps CPD up to date
A competitive salary in the region of £40,000 to £60,000 is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title