Our Leeds based independent specialist insolvency and business recovery client is looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator to work with their growing team.
Our client is an established, award winning insolvency and business recovery practice advising both corporate and personal clients. This growing practice has a reputation for giving sound advice, helping them survive where possible. Continued development of the practice has resulted in the need for an additional insolvency administrator to work with the existing team and help develop junior staff.
Work within a team, handling a range of insolvency cases both corporate and personal. Managing a caseload and proactively progressing that caseload from start to finish. You will be required to deal with most aspects of the cases and assist development of junior staff.
- Set up cases on the management system and manage the caseload from cradle to grave
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
- Attend and take minutes of meetings with differing stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, debtors, creditors and professional advisors.
- Process and complete CVL's, Admins and potentially other types of corporate and personal insolvencies
- Drafting online returns to the Insolvency Service on director’s conduct.
- Ensuring assets are properly protected, insured and realised
- Drafting and liaising with seniors on annual and final reporting requirements.
- Meet diary deadlines
- Providing feedback on the day to day running of cases to, IP's, seniors and office holder.
- Work independently and as part of a team as required
- Involvement in day to day general office administration
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
- Up to speed with and have working knowledge of new Insolvency rules that came into effect 2017
- Good working knowledge of CVL's and Administrations
- Experience of personal insolvency processes
- Confident in managing a challenging caseload to strict timescales and interact in a small team
- A team player willing to learn from a small but experience team
- Ability to build effective client relationships
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail with good numeracy and excellent written skills
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- Good working knowledge of IPS
Education & Qualifications
Levels or equivalent
- Degree (desirable not essential)
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
A competitive salary of £20k - £25k pa which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title