You'll need to be switched on, have a good personality, be streetwise, highly professional and commercial.
This is an opportunity with a difference! It's not a technical office role, although you'll need to be very technically competent and have a good awareness of the broader financial solutions available to rescuing businesses.
Is this you?
An independent, well respected insolvency practice based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The partner led team works across all business types and sizes mainly in Yorkshire, but also nationwide, handling both Corporate and Personal cases however, this role is mainly corporate.
- Work closely with the IPs, particularly at the front end
- Attend meetings with directors and the IPs to discuss a variety of options, both insolvency and non insolvency
- Co-ordinating strategies and ensuring they are implemented efficiently and quickly
- Liaising with directors, finance companies, investors, advisors and creditors
- Producing reports
- Take responsibility for ensuring solutions are implemented
- Hit deadlines
- Work without supervision
- Referring cases to the progression team but retaining a liaison role as required
- Managing some CVLs, Admins and CVAs to conclusion
- Managing staff effectively and efficiently
- A minimum of 7 years insolvency experience
- CPI or JIEB preferred but not essential
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation, including the most recent changes
- Level headed and able to work in a pressure environment, taking decisions on behalf of the IPs as required
- Familiar with a variety of solutions to struggling businesses
- Comfortable in a high pressure environment
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
- Excellent communication skills are a essential requirement
- Keeps CPD up to date
A competitive salary in the region of £40,000 to £50,000k is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications, with higher salary for a candidate with exceptional skills and experience
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title