Are you and experienced corporate insolvency administrator or senior administrator? If so, our Birmingham based independent specialist insolvency and business recovery client would like to talk to you.
Our client is an established, highly reputable insolvency and business recovery practice which focusses mainly on advising corporate clients. The practice specialises in finding solutions for struggling businesses. The practice has a reputation for giving sound advice, helping them survive where possible. Our client offers plenty of responsibility to its team members in a wide range of insolvency and recovery assignments.
To handle a range of corporate insolvency cases, mainly CVLs and Administrations. You will be required to manage a caseload and proactively progress cases from start to finish. You will be required to deal with most aspects of the cases.
- Manage the caseload from cradle to
- Set up cases on the management system
- Process and complete CVL's, Admins and potentially other types of corporate insolvencies
- Preparing S/A and reports for creditors meetings
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
- Drafting online returns to the Insolvency Service on director’s conduct.
- Ensuring assets are properly protected, insured and realised
- Drafting and liaising with seniors on annual and final reporting requirements.
- Meet diary deadlines
- Attend and take minutes of meetings with differing stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, debtors, creditors and professional advisors.
feedback on the day to day running of cases to, IP's, seniors and office
- Work independently and as part of a team as required
- Involvement in day to day general office administration
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
- Up to speed with and have working knowledge of new Insolvency rules that came into effect 2017
- Good working knowledge of CVL's and Administrations
- Good time manager and recognise priorities
- A team player willing to learn from a small but experience team
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail with good numeracy and excellent written skills
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- Good working knowledge of IPS
Education & Qualifications
Levels or equivalent
- Degree (desirable not essential)
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
A competitive salary in the region of £20k - £30k pa which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title