Our client is a leading business advisory practice, locally, nationally and globally. Their restructuring and insolvency team are amongst the most respected in the profession.
As Assistant Manager you will be working as a team leader responsible for a varied case load reporting to managers, associate directors and partners within the team and other regional offices. Overseeing, training and supporting other members of the team ensuring that work is delegated, monitored and completed timely. Additional responsibility for the supervision of the Bankruptcy role and again providing support to the Bankruptcy administrator.
- Overseeing the completion of statutory requirements for new Insolvency appointments specifically Administrations, CVLs and Receiverships
- Liaising with delivery teams to ensure each case is compliant
- Final asset realisation following handover of the case from the delivery team, including property sales, freehold sales, recovery of director loan accounts etc.
- Liaising with solicitors and property agents
- Overseeing of creditor claim agreement process
- Dividend audit and distributions
- Preparation of estimated outcome statements, drafting bank/stakeholder reports
- Reviewing and finalising reports to creditors
- Preparation of cost estimates and remuneration requests
- Assisting with decision procedures and deemed consent approvals
- General case progression
- Monitoring IPS diary lines
- Arranging weekly team meetings to monitor workloads
- Case closure
- Must have a good understanding of new Insolvency Rules and IPS
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to fully support, train and mentor other team members
- At least 5 years Insolvency experience
- CPI qualification preferred but not essential
A competitive salary is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications, with potential for a higher salary for more experienced candidates.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title