Our client is one of the leading specialist insolvency practices dealing with both corporate and personal insolvency assignments.
The role is that of a Corporate Case Administrator within the Corporate Team. The individual’s responsibility will be to administer a caseload of CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations, ensuring that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled, and the IP’s duties are upheld to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
The candidate must be able to manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines; therefore demonstrating excellent organisational skills.
The candidate should have an overall commercial outlook, ensuring that the firm’s reputation and standards are maintained at all times.
The individual will work closely with managers, IP’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner.
- Liaising with directors to gather the relevant information in order to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries
- Preparation of SIP6 reports, Administrators Proposals and Progress Reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Managing own workload to ensure statutory deadlines are met whilst ensuring that work is completed with accuracy and to a department standard
- Taking responsibility for ongoing compliance on own portfolio of cases
- Provide support and assistance to other members of the team
- Attending site visits as and when required
- Trading Administrations – financial and day to day operation responsibility
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with banks/lawyers/financial institutions
- A minimum of 2 years insolvency experience
- Working knowledge of IPS
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Has a good knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation, including the most recent changes
- Team player
A competitive salary in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications, with potential for a higher salary for more experienced candidates.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title