An experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Manager is required to join our National business advisory practice to take responsibility for all types of corporate insolvency assignments, based at their office in Suffolk. The role would suit candidates living in the Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich areas.
Our client is one of the largest business advisory firms globally, providing a range of advisory, audit, tax and finance solutions, including business restructuring and recovery, giving experienced professionals full support to reach their maximum potential. Our client prides itself that you’ll be in control of your career direction, with a structured career development programmme.
Working on a varied caseload of corporate insolvency and restructuring advisory appointments, principally comprising Administrations, Company Voluntary Arrangements and Liquidations together with informal advisory. Cases will largely be handled from initial client contact to closure, so the role incorporates:
- Asset realisations
- Ascertainment of creditors and distribution of available funds in accordance with agreed priorities
- Compliance with statutory requirements and best practice
- Liaising with and reporting to stakeholders
- Assisting case managers and office holders as otherwise necessary
- Assisting in negotiations with stakeholders regarding restructuring plan
Whilst the role is expected to be mainly office based, candidates may be required to attend client and stakeholder meetings and may work away from the office on occasions.Flexibility is available for candidates who don't live close to the office, to work 1 or 2 days per week at another office in the region.
The role may also involve assisting senior staff undertaking independent business or solvency reviews.
You may desire to continue developing within your career and study towards a professional qualification. Our client will provide extensive training and development to support you through your career. An opportunity to progress on to a professional qualification will be subject to business requirements and your career aspirations, but include accountancy and/or insolvency related (JIEB) qualifications.Experience and Skills
- CPI qualified or equivalent
- Strong Academic Background
- Experience of dealing with insolvency assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Demonstrate a general awareness of client and business issues
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills with internal and external client
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- A strong commercial acumen.
- A calm approach with the ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- High levels of confidentiality and sound judgement
- Drive and determination
- Five GCSEs at grades A to C including at least a grade B in Maths and English Language
A salary of between £25k and £36k is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title