Our client is looking to recruit a high quality corporate insolvency senior administrator to join their rapidly growing Sheffield office.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency and business recovery practices with offices across the UK. Our client continues to grow and develop its range of services to mainly SME companies and their Sheffield office is attracting new quality assignments.
- To take responsibility for own cases for mainly corporate cases
- Undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Delegate and supervise junior staff
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- At least five year’s experience in corporate insolvency administration
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
An excellent salary package is negotiable in the region of £28-30k, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title