- University graduates - with suitable qualications
- A-Level school leavers (or equivalent)
Our client is an independent specialist business recovery and insolvency practice dealing with both corporate and personal insolvency assignments across East Anglia, The Midlands and London.
The Candidate's responsibility will be to provide support and assistance to Insolvency Practitioners and Case Administrators within the Corporate Department to aid in ensuring that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled and the IP’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors are upheld.The role offers excellent development and career prospects.
The individual will work closely with IP’s, Manager’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner.
The individual will report to the Corporate Manager and Assistant Manager. The individual must demonstrate excellent team spirit and ability to work as an effective member of the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will vary case to case but are likely to include:
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Liaising with external contacts to gather the relevant information in order to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
- Assisting with Employee redundancy claims
- Logging of creditor claims
- Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies
- General administrative support and assistance
- Data input
- Attending site visits as and when required
Graduate Insolvency Administrator
The candidate should be educated to at Graduate level. Ideally graduates should have a degree in business, law or accounting, however a degree in another subject will be considered if you can display that you have an aptitude for business.
The candidate should also be proficient in computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft systems. The candidate must be able to manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines; therefore demonstrating excellent organisational skills. On-going training will be provided.Trainee Case Administrator
The candidate should be educated to at least A-Level or equivalent standard. The candidate should also be proficient in computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft systems. The candidate must be able to manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines; therefore demonstrating excellent organisational skills. On-going training will be provided.
A competitive salary of between £14,000 and £16,000 pa is available for these roles subject to experience and qualifications.
PLEASE NOTE - Your application must be accompanied by a cover letter setting out clearly why you believe that you have the skills to be a trainee insolvency administrator and demonstrating that you have a basic understanding of what an insolvency practitioner does. Applications that fail to meet both of these requirements will be rejected
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title