Our national client is looking to recruit a high quality corporate Insolvency Senior Administrator to join their Administrations team at their central Manchester office.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency and business recovery practices with offices across the UK. Continued growth means that our client is looking to build its team at its Manchester office although our client works on assignments across the country.
The role is Senior Insolvency Administrator within the Administrations team. Experience of underataking Administrations is essential.
- Preparation and review of all required, reports, statutory or otherwise;
- Reviewing work prepared by junior members of staff in absence of manager/assistant manager
- Drafting custom letters and responses, where necessary
- To assist and supervise junior members of staff
- To take responsibility for additional ad-hoc tasks
- To pursue and realise assets
- Investigate the financial affairs of a Company
- Highlight potential antecedent transactions and progress recovery of the same
- Attending meetings with stakeholders (directors, secured creditors, employees, accountants etc)
- Completion of checklists on cases within statutory limits
- Maintain case diaries
- Effective management of time
- Closure of cases in a timely manner
- Submission of post appointment tax returns on time
- Responding to creditor queries
- Make payments of expenses in a timely manner
- Review cases monthly for fee estimates and billing opportunities
Experience and Skills
- At least three year’s experience in corporate insolvency
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Practical experience of Administrations
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
An excellent salary package is negotiable in the region of £25-30k, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title