Our national client is looking to recruit a high quality corporate Insolvency Assistant Manager to join their Administrations team at their central Manchester office.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency and business recovery practices with offices across the UK. Continued growth means that our client is looking to build its team at its Manchester office although our client works on assignments across the country.
The role is Insolvency Assistant Manager within the Administrations team. Experience of underataking Administrations is essential.
- Preparation and implementation of case strategy
- Supervising and mentoring junior administrators with management support
- Planning, delegating and monitoring cases to ensure that work is completed effectively
- Reviewing statutory reports
- Monitoring WIP and costs to budget
- Investigation work and identifying potential areas of review for maximising asset realisations
- Liaising with solicitors, agents and stakeholders
- Calculating and making distributions including the prescribed part
- Overseeing the closure process to ensure timely completion
Experience and Skills
- At least five year’s experience in corporate insolvency
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Practical experience of Administrations
- An accountancy qualification (desirable)
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organised and proactive
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
An excellent salary package is negotiable in the region of £30-35k, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title