Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Insolvency Administrator to work at their busy South Manchester offices.
A well respected Insolvency practice operating across the UK working with businesses of varying sizes from small local businesses to charities to national chains.
Seeking an experienced Corporate Insolvency Administrator with at least 2 years experience and ideally have working knowledge of the new rulings.
As an Insolvency administrator you will oversee
CVL's, MVL's, Administrations, IVA’s and Bankruptcy and your key
responsibilities will include but are not exhausted:
- Ensure all cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Undertake all related investigation work and asset realisation as required on case work
- Process and complete Liquidations, Administrations, Bankruptcies and Voluntary Arrangements,
- Preparation of statutory documents and reports,
- Liaise with companies experiencing financial difficulties, dealing with directors, creditors, bankers and employees.
- Complete tasks on time and update the IPS diary accordingly
- CPI qualifications are desirable but not essential
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of
working in Insolvency and Insolvency case work
- Managing a caseloads and
excellent time management
- Conscientious with
excellent attention to detail
- Good Numeracy and excellent
- Good communication skills face to face and by phone
- MS packages including Word
and Excel, IPS experience is desirable but not essential
- Working in a confidential
- Well presented,
professional at all times
An excellent salary package is negotiable in the region of £25-30 k, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title