Corporate Insolvency Pre-Appointment Assistant Manager / Snr Administrator South Yorkshire £30-35k
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Insolvency Assistant Manager or a Senior Insolvency Administrators who is looking to make that next step. They will be joining a rapidly growing independent insolvency practice at their South Yorkshire office.
Our ClientOur client is an established insolvency practice, based in South Yorkshire but who takes insolvency appointments nationwide. Our client provides a complete range of insolvency services to both businesses and individuals and continues to grow and is now seeking to recruit additional staff at various levels.
Reporting into the Partners and will take day to day responsibility for your own and the teams’ cases which will include a variety of Administrations (including pre-packs), CVL’s, MVL’s and CVA’s.
Main duties will include:
- Supervising and mentoring pre-appointment team
- Planning, delegating and supervising the team’s workload
- Key liaison with clients ensuring cases are kept on track and ensure fully compliant
- Preparing statutory reports
- Preparing for and attending meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Liaising with solicitors and agents
- Preparing statement of affairs and estimated outcome statements
- Realisation of assets and subsequently making distributions to lenders and creditors
- At least three / four year’s experience in corporate insolvency administration
- Ideally worked at Assistant Manager level but, experienced Senior Administrator wanting to make the next step should apply.
- Ideally CPI qualified but not essential
- Excellent knowlede of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
An excellent salary package in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 pa subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title