Our independent business recovery practice are looking to recruit additional Corporate Insolvency Administrators or Senior Corporate Insolvency Administrators to join their small team based in Cheshire/South Manchester.
Our client is an established independent business recovery practices offering a range of services to mainly SME companies.
As an Insolvency administrator you will oversee
CVL's, MVL's, Administrations, CVAs and your key
responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Undertake all related investigation work and asset realisation as required on case work
- Realise assets and agree claims
- Preparation of statutory documents and reports,
- Liaise with companies experiencing financial difficulties, dealing with directors, creditors, bankers and employees.
- Complete tasks on time and update the IPS diary accordingly
- CPI qualifications are desirable but not essential
Experience and Skills
- At least two year’s experience in corporate insolvency
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A competitive salary of £20k - £30k pa which is negotiable subject
to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title