Due to a large increase in cases our client is looking to recruit an experienced Insolvency Administrator or a Senior Insolvency Administrators. They will be joining a busy growing independent insolvency practice with several offices in the North West.
Our client is an established insolvency practice based in the North West and whilst they do work nationally their principal presence remains in the North West. Our client provides a complete range of insolvency services for both corporate and personal insolvency clients and their team of consultants and Licensed Insolvency Practitioners have a great deal of experience to help.The Role
Reporting into the Insolvency Practitioner you will take day to day responsibility for your own cases which will be largely corporate insolvency assignment mainly CVL’s & CVA’s) from cradle to grave.The candidate will also be required to represent and promote the company at networking and corporate hospitality events
Main duties to include:
- Set up cases on the management system and manage the caseload from drafting to completion
- Prepare statutory reports and documents
- Process and prioritise tasks in a timely manner
- Main point of contact and manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
- Attend and take minutes of meetings with differing stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, debtors, creditors and professional advisors.
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Attend networking events as required
Experience and Skills
- Two years plus experience of working in corporate insolvency
- CPI preferred but not essential
- Good practical knowledge of CVL’s and CVA’s
- Excellent numeracy, written and oral communication skill
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A competitive salary of £20k - £30k pa which is negotiable subject
to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title