Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Insolvency Administrator or a Senior Insolvency Administrators
Our client is a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner who promotes a rescue culture and encourages those facing difficulties to seek early advice. The Insolvency Team is a mixture of qualified and non-qualified.The Role
The successful candidate will manage their own portfolio of cases from appointment to closure. The primary requirements of this position are
- Management of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate and personal insolvency
- Case load to include CVL. MVL’s, Administrations, IVA’s, Bankruptcy and Receiverships
- Maintain accurate and compliant case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparation of reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting and cashiering.
- Instructing other professionals.
communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors,
solicitors and other professionals
Requirements and Experience
- A minimum of 3 year’s case administrator experience.
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Basic competence using MS Office applications.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- A level - A-C.
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential
A salary of £30-£40k pa dependent upon experience and
skills that the candidate is able to bring to the firm and role
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title