Our client is based in North London and they are seeking an experienced Insolvency Administrator / Senior Administrator to join their friendly Insolvency department working predominantly with liquidations and voluntary arrangements
A well-established firm of corporate and personal Insolvency Practitioners providing a wide range of services and advice to small businesses and to individuals who are facing financial difficulties.The Role
As the Senior Insolvency Administrator, you will have the added responsibility of supervising junior members of the team and also working closely with Managers/Directors to identify and resolve complex matters within each case.
- Manage own caseload of insolvency cases from cradle to grave including; CVLs, MVLs, and Bankruptcies
- Prepare and assist at creditors’ meeting to pass and approve the resolutions in the proposals
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Liaise with external contacts gathering relevant information to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
- Assisting with Employee redundancy claims
- Logging of creditor claims
- Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies
- General administrative support and data input into IPS
- Realisation of assets.
- Deal with ongoing creditors’ queries
Requirements and Experience
The ideal candidate will have 3 years' plus experience within Insolvency and have worked on Corporate cases to a relative degree of complexity.
A CPI qualification or ICAEW Certificate will certainly be advantageous
A salary of £35k pa dependent upon experience and
skills that the candidate is able to bring to the firm and role
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title