Our Sheffield based client is wishing to recruit an experienced Legal Personal Assistant or Senior Secretary to join their firm. This is a newly created role so offers the successful candidate a great chance to make the role your own. Previous PA experience at a senior level is essential.
The business offers a range of services including Commercial Property, Business Restructuring and Turnaround, Corporate Sales & Purchases, Litigation matters and funding support.
- Provide PA support to senior partner and team to include copy and audio typing of legal and non-legal documentation, drafting and amending legal documents, filing duties, telephone queries both internal and external.
- Proactively manage task lists for self and senior partner and team, identifying work commitments and prioritising work effectively
- Managing workflows between senior team and other support function team
- Facilitating/undertaking good file management activities, including adhering to regulatory and internal requirements
- Effective Outlook management including screening, prioritising and/or dealing with emails, organising meetings, travel schedules, proactive monitoring of events and providing all necessary accompanying paperwork
This job description of duties and responsibilities is not an exhaustive list and other duties may be required in line with the current and future needs of the business.
experience as a PA is essential
- Experience in diary management, billing procedures and the ability to multi-task
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) and data management systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
- Able to cope well under pressure and with changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent and proactive organisational skills
- Strong team working skills, with a willingness to help others
- Demonstrates strong initiative
- Has a clear understanding of confidentiality and data protection
SalaryA competitive salary of £25k - £30k PA which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title