Our client is looking to recruit either a Corporate Insolvency Administrator, Senior Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Manager to be based at their North Cheshire offices this is on a permanent full-time basis.This is great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking to progress and learn with an employer who will support them.
Our client is an established independent business recovery practices offering a range of services to mainly SME companies.
Responsible for a portfolio of mixed cases. The role will include assisting in the management and progression of cases, meeting deadlines and working with senior team members and IP’s.
Mains tasks to include:
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment;
- Supporting the partners in the progression and management of cases;
- Delegate work to junior team members;
- Assisting with the drafting and reviewing of formal reports to creditors and other stakeholders;
- Ensuring timescales are met and dealt with as appropriate;
- Attending meetings of shareholders and creditors;
- Maintaining case working files;
- Assisting with asset realisations;
- Engaging in open discussion problem solving and learning to suggest answers where possible;
- Preparation of Statement of Affairs and Estimated Outcome Statements;
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of the partners;
- Providing guidance, motivation and mentoring and assistance to the team, assisting them with their training and development.
Experience and Skills
- At least two year’s experience in corporate insolvency
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A competitive salary of £20k - £35k pa which is negotiable subject
to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title