Our growing Nottingham based business recovery and insolvency client is looking to recruit a Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join their specialist insolvency and business recovery team, to undertake a variety of corporate insolvency assignments.
Our client is a specialist business recovery and insolvency practice, which has seen considerable growth and is moving rapidly upmarket taking on more complex and challenging assignments. Our client deals with both corporate and personal insolvency assignments, although this role is in the corporate team. The firm is raising its profile and establishing relationships with banks and other large organisations.
As Insolvency Administrator, you will be tasked to manage your own set of cases from cradle to grave as well as assist senior members of the team. You will be required to deal with corporate insolvency cases, such as CVLs, MVLs and Administrations.
- Manage cases from pre-appointment, progression to closure.
- Prepare and assist at creditors’ meeting to pass and approve the resolutions in the proposals
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Liaise with external contacts gathering relevant information to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
- Assisting with Employee redundancy claims
- Logging of creditor claims
- Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies
- General administrative support and data input into IPS
- Realisation of assets.
- Deal with ongoing creditors’ queries
Requirements and Experience
- Ideally 2 yrs plus experience in a similar role within Insolvency
- Up to speed and have working knowledge of new rules.
- CPI would be an advantage but not essential
- Professional and have attention to detail skills.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills.
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel).
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title