Are you an experienced corporate insolvency administrator or senior corporate insolvency administrator? Would you like to be part of the next exciting phase of our client's business? If you can turn your hand to the occasional bankruptcy and compulsory liquidation, then so much the better, but this isn't essential. Our North West based client is looking to recruit another insolvency administrator or senior insolvency administrator to join the specialist insolvency team and help take the business to the next level.
Our client is an established independent insolvency and business advisory practice that offers its clients a partner led, personal bespoke service. Our client is growing fast and has exciting plans for further expansion and opportunities. With a team of over 20 staff, our client offers both corporate and personal solutions across the north west of England and further afield.
To handle a range of mainly corporate insolvency cases, principally CVLs. You will have your own caseload which you will proactively progress through to conclusion.
- Set up cases and manage the caseload from cradle to grave
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
Process and complete mainly CVL's, with some Admins and occasional bankruptcy and compulsory liquidations
- Prepare statutory documents and reports
- Close cases
- Process and prioritise tasks in a timely manner
- Meet diary deadlines
- Work independently and as part of a team as required
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
- Working knowledge of new Insolvency rules that came into effect 2017
- Good working knowledge of CVL's
- Some experience of bankruptcies and compulsory liquidations preferred but not essential
Confident in managing a challenging caseload to strict timescales and
interact in a small team
A team player willing to learn from a small but
- Ability to build effective client relationships
- Excellent time
- Attention to detail with good numeracy and excellent written skills
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- A Levels or equivalent
- Degree (desirable not essential)
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
A competitive salary of £20k - £30k pa which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title