Our rapidly growing business recovery and insolvency client is looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Insolvency Manager to manage one of their corporate teams dealing with all aspects of corporate recovery assignments. This is an extremely rewarding role for the right candidate, dealing with some interesting assignments in a busy office within a national practice. You will be expected to be able to manage cases from start to finish working on your own initative and managing a team of 3 staff and presenting cases for review and sign off by the IP. An excellent salary package plus a car is available to the successful candidate.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency and business recovery practices with offices across the UK. Our client continues to grow and develop its range of services to mainly SME companies. The South Yorkshire office is extremely busy winning a variety of assignments across a range of industries and ranging from simple to complex cases.
As Corporate Insolvency Manager you will be responsible for:
- A caseload of corporate insolvencies, mainly CVLs and Administrations, but including all other types of corporate insolvency, from start to finish
- Managing a small team
- Reporting direct to the IP
- Managing your own workload and meeting time critical deadlines
- Working closely with IP’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and closed in a timely manner
- Managing WIP, billings and working within budgets
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully familiar with current legislation and case law
- At least 7 years’ experience of corporate insolvency
- JIEB (preferred but not essential) or CPI
- Excellent case management skills
A commercial outlook is essential
- Good team player
- Confident communicator
- Good report writing skills
- Strong people skills
- Work well in a pressured and challenging environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products and IPS.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title