If you are, this role may provide the ideal opportunity to embark on a career in business recovery and insolvency. Our client is seeking a Trainee Corporate Insolvency Administrator or a Junior Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join a growing, independent insolvency and business recovery practice based in Sheffield. Applications are invited from:
- University graduates - with suitable qualications or
- A-Level school leavers (or equivalent) or
- Junior Insolvency Administrators (max 1 yr experience)
Our client is a growing independent specialist business recovery and insolvency practice dealing with both corporate and personal insolvency assignments across South Yorkshire and the North Midlands as well as further afield. Our client offers training and support to its staff, together with an enjoyable atmosphere to work.
The succesful candidate will help deal mainly with corporate insolvency cases across a variety of sectors and industries. The Candidate will be expected to provide support and assistance to Insolvency Practitioners, Managers and Case Administrators within the Corporate Department to help in ensuring that all aspects of the Insolvency Practitioners' duties are upheld in a timely, effective and efficient manner.Training will be given and the role offers excellent development and career prospects.
The individual will report to the Corporate Manager and Assistant Manager and must demonstrate excellent team spirit and ability to work as an effective member of the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will vary case to case but are likely to include:
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Liaising with external contacts to gather the relevant information in order to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
- Assisting with Employee redundancy claims
- Logging of creditor claims
- Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies
- General administrative support and assistance
- Data input
- Attending site visits as and when required
Our client will consider applications from either graduates or A-Level leavers.
- Graduate candidates should have a degree in business, law or accounting, however a degree in another subject will be considered if you can display that you have an aptitude for business.
- Other candidates should have good A-Level grades or equivalent
- The candidate should also be proficient in computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft systems.
- The candidate must be able to manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines; therefore demonstrating excellent organisational skills.
- Good people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- On-going training will be provided
A competitive salary of between £16,000 and £18,000 pa is available for the role subject to experience and qualifications. Whilst a trainee, your salary will be reviewed 6 monthly, subject to performance.
PLEASE NOTE - Your application must be accompanied by a cover letter setting out clearly why you believe that you have the skills to be a trainee insolvency administrator and demonstrating that you have a basic understanding of what an insolvency practitioner does. Applications that fail to meet both of these requirements will be rejected
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title