Our client is looking to recruit an experienced insolvency manager or a senior insolvency administrator or Assistant Manager ready for the next step to join their Worcestershire office.
Our client is an independent business recovery and insolvency practice offering both corporate and personal insolvency services to a wide range of clients, although the majority of work is predominantly corporate in nature.
- Manage a portfolio of mainly corporate insolvency cases
- Experienced in CVL's, MVL’s, Administrations as well as other corporate insolvencies and some personal insolvency
- Manage a team and develop their skillset
- Stand in for the IP when required
- Control costs, WIP and billings
- Report writing and reviewing
- Instructing solicitors on case matters
- Diary management and meet strict timescales
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years insolvency experience
- CPI preferred but not essential
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title