Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious Business Developer / Marketing Executive to join the Online Marketing team to grow their corporate recovery business across the UK, but based at their Preston offices.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency & business recovery firms with offices across the UK. They are a group of expert advisors handling financially distressed situations with corporations &/or individuals .
As Business Developer / Marketing Executive you will to liaise with queries or follow-up on leads generated from the firm's online hub to communicate it to the appropriate Senior official within the business. You will assist and develop the online experience for initial customer contacts, taking both incoming and outbound enquiries from business owners across the UK. You must not be pushy, but able to put customers at ease.
You will be working directly with the Partner who heads up the office and the Director of Digital Marketing as well as a Regional Business Director who works nationally.Whilst mainly office based in Preston, you will be required to visit our client’s offices across the UK as required. You will not be required to attend appointments with prospective customers.
- Assist with inbound calls created by our digital marketing team.
- Assist with outbound calls sourced from our website marketing.
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheet and Management information.
- Proactively look for trend analysis to feed into the digital team.
- Customer experience research with client follow up calls with both existing and new clients.
- Help prepare reports for updating key stakeholders.
- Assist with developing and improving the processes of our digital marketing capability.
- Responsible for taking and servicing enquires from our client’s national websites.
- Maintaining an excellent working relationship with key partners and stakeholders.
- Database management and reporting.
- Responsible for maximising the successful conversion of calls to initial referrals.
Experience and Skills
- A financial and sales background.
- Strong sense of commerciality to build rapport and develop relations.
- Knowledge of the SME market would be advantageous.
- Have an excellent telephone manner, strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of business owners.
- Due to the continual growth in demand, our client is looking for someone with a flexible approach and a willingness to grasp new tasks and assignments at short notice.
- A team player, able to demonstrate that you are a self-starter who can work on own initiative.
- It’s important that you thrive when working under pressure.
- Be familiar with working systems such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ideally have business to business experience and a good understanding of small businesses.
An excellent salary package of £30 - £35K is being offered which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications, but most of all what you can bring to the client's business.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.