Insolvency Administrator Bristol £20 - £25k
A South West client of ours is looking for an experienced Insolvency Administrator to undertake mainly corporate insolvency as well as some personal insolvency and join their busy office based in Bristol.
Our client is a leading national business advisory and insolvency practice, with offices across the country. Offering a range of specialist services and attracts some complex and high-profile assignments, alongside smaller more straight forward cases. Having an excellent reputation within the advisory and insolvency fields and provides a good working environment for its staff.
As Insolvency Administrator, you will be tasked carry out insolvency administration tasks whilst assisting senior staff with responsibility for a varied caseload.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Set up cases and manage the caseload from start to closure
- Assist in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies
- General administrative support and data input into IPS
- Realisation of assets
- Deal and liaise with third parties
- Experience and understanding of Corporate and Personal Insolvency Procedures,
- Working within a team of case administrators,
- Responsibility for additional ad-hoc tasks
- Client facing
- A degree of autonomy in decision making
- Flexibility in travelling across the South West and South Coast region
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience in a similar role within Insolvency is essential.
- Up to speed and have working knowledge of new rules.
- CPI would be an advantage but not essential
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills.
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel).
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential.
- A Levels or equivalent
- CPI (desirable but not essential)
A competitive salary of £20k - £25k PA which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title