Our leading insolvency and advisory client is looking to recruit either a Corporate Insolvency Senior Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Manager to join their team in Bristol.
This is great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking to
progress and learn with an employer who will support them and work on some
demanding but interesting assignments.
A leading national business advisory and insolvency practice, with offices across the country. Offering a range of specialist services and attracts some complex and high-profile assignments, alongside smaller more straight forward cases. Having an excellent reputation within the advisory and insolvency fields and provides a good working environment for its staff.
Responsible for a portfolio of largely corporate insolvency cases including the management and progression of cases to an efficient closure, meeting deadlines and working with senior team members and IP’s
Mains tasks to include:
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment;
- Preparation and implementation of case strategy and engage in open discussion problem solving, advice and put forward answers where possible
- Supporting the partners in the progression and management of cases
- Planning, delegating and monitoring cases to ensure that work is completed effectively
- Reviewing statutory reports
- Monitoring WIP and costs to budget
- Investigation work and identifying potential areas of review for maximising asset realisations
- Liaising with solicitors, agents and stakeholders
- Calculating and making distributions including the prescribed part
- Overseeing the closure process to ensure timely completion
- Delegate work to junior team members
- Supervising and mentoring junior team with management support
- Providing guidance, motivation and mentoring and assistance to the team, assisting them with their training and development.
Experience and skills
- At least 3 - 6 years’ insolvency experience, the majority of which must be corporate
- Professional Accountancy qualification
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Managing own caseload from cradle to grave
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title