Our client is looking to recruit an experienced senior insolvency administrator or insolvency administrator to join their Worcestershire office.
Our client is an independent business recovery and insolvency practice offering a credible alternative to national practices in Worcestershire. Our client offers both corporate and personal insolvency services to a wide range of clients, although the majority of work is predominantly corporate in nature.
- To take responsibility for own cases for mainly corporate cases
- Undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Delegate and supervise junior staff
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- At least two year’s experience in corporate insolvency
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge, including updated insolvency rules
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title