Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious Insolvency Case Manager to join a thriving and growing team at their Sheffield offices.
Our client is an established independent business advisory and Insolvency practice offering a complete range of services nationwide. They pride themselves in offering a personal service often meeting clients at or near their own premises, whichever is more convenient.
The role is that of an Insolvency Case Manager within the Insolvency Department. The individual’s responsibility will will report into the Senior Insolvency manager and provide support and assistance to the Senior Insolvency Manager and fellow Managers within the Insolvency Department.. The individual must demonstrate excellent team spirit and ability to work as an effective member of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the Senior Manager & fellow Manager(s) with feedback for case staff PDP’s.
- Provide support to IP’s on case
progression and compliance.
- Review, amend and critique case work
prepared by Case Administrators, including statutory and general item
specifically for post appointment matters.
- Assist with the training and support
of Case Administrators.
- Work closely with Insolvency
Associates and Senior Case Administrators to ensure case diaries are managed
and cases are progressed adequately.
- Ensure case matters are progressed in
a timely and compliant manner.
- Attend external & internal
meetings with Directors and key stakeholders.
- Attend site and any associated
- Ensure progression
investigations/asset realisations, working with and supporting Case
Administrators to progress all such matters in a timely fashion.
- Maintain control measures to provide
a central hub of all investigations/asset realisations
- Management / senior involvement on
cases with assets or complex matters.
- Manage workloads in conjunction with
Insolvency Associates and management.
- Spotting opportunities to cross sell
and maximise cases.
business development by attending networking events and focus on work
Qualifications and Experience
The candidate should ideally have a minimum of 7 years experience covering all aspects of Insolvency and possess the following skills:
- CPI preferred but not essential
- Have a thorough knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation
- Level-headed and able to work in a pressured environment
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
- Maintains & promotes high professional standards of conduct
- Excellent Communication skills
- The candidate should also be proficient in computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft systems and IPS.
- The candidate must be able to manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines.
A competitive salary of between £30k and £40k is negotiable for the role depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title