Our growing national business recovery and insolvency client is looking to recruit a Corporate Insolvency Manager, or aspiring Corporate Insolvency Assistant Manager, to join their insolvency and business recovery team either in Birmingham, to take responsibility for a variety of corporate insolvency assignments and manage a small team.
Our client is an established business advisory and Insolvency practice and id looking to expand its offering, across the country. Our client offers a complete range of services to its own clients and a variety of challenging assignments for their professional team and has taken some high profile insolvency and business recovery assignments
As Corporate Insolvency Manager or Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for a caseload of corporate insolvencies and a small team, dealing with all aspects of the assignments dealing with cases from start to finish.
- You will be fully familiar with current legislation and case law.
- The candidate must be able to manage your own workload and meet time critical deadlines
- A commercial outlook is essential
- You will work closely with IP’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner.
- The role would suit an experienced corporate insolvency manager or aspiring assistant manager looking for quick promotion to manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience of corporate insolvency
- Excellent case management skills
- Confident communicator
- Good report writing skills
- Strong people skills
- Work well in a pressured and challenging environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products and IPS.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title