Our client is looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic and ambitious Business Development Manager to build and grow the Corporate arm of the business in their South Manchester offices
Is a boutique Insolvency and Business Recovery firm based in South Manchester which has established a reputation among local business advisers for providing clients with straight forward advice when facing financial problems.
As Business Development Manager you will be required to:
· Help drive our client’s business into the Corporate Insolvency sector
· Establish a network of accountants, solicitors, bankers and other financial professionals who are able to introduce clients in financial distressed situations.
· Network and market, building the firm’s reputation locally, regionally and nationally
· Introduce insolvency cases to the firm.
Requirements and Experience
· Strong business development skills in an insolvency or related environment.
· Existing knowledge of Corporate Insolvency
· Must be able to provide insolvency cases.
· Work within a pre-existing framework and develop a business presence
· Have a background within insolvency or have a good network of accountants, banks, lawyers who could provide insolvency work.· Experience of speaking with or meeting Company Directors, in order to assess problems and identify appropriate solutions, will be key.
A competitive salary upto £40k plus commission dependent upon industry experience.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title