A client has contacted us as they are looking to recruit either a Corporate Insolvency Assistant Manager or Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their team and be based at their Stoke offices.
Our client offers advice and guidance to limited companies, partnerships, sole traders and individuals who are experiencing financial difficulties.
This is great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking to progress and learn with an employer who will support them and work on some demanding but interesting assignment
Responsible for a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases including the management and progression of cases, meeting deadlines and working with senior team members and IP’s.
Mains tasks to include:
- Manage own caseload of mainly corporate insolvency cases, including; Administrations, CVLs, WUCs, CVAs and some BKYs.
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment;
- Be on site and support the continuation of trading where applicable.
- Prepare all relevant documentation for review by the partner.
- Liaise with external agencies.
- Providing guidance, motivation and mentoring to less experienced junior team members.
- Maintaining case working files;
- Engaging in open discussion problem solving and learning to suggest answers where possible;
- Preparation of Statement of Affairs and Estimated Outcome Statements;
Experience and Skills
- 3 - 6 yrs corporate insolvency experience
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
The salary on offer is £28-35k dependent upon experience and the skills brought to the firm but, our client is flexible to accommodate candidates with more experience or skills.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title