We have a client who is looking to recruit either a Senior Case Administrator or Assistant Manager to join their growing independent firm of Insolvency Practitioners. Our client offers a full range of business recovery and restructuring services including, business reviews together with formal insolvency appointments such as, Creditors and Members Voluntary Liquidations, Administrations, Company, Partnership and Individual Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcy.
Responsible for a portfolio of mainly corporate insolvency cases including the management and progression of cases, meeting deadlines and working with team members and IP’s.
Mains tasks to include:
- Manage own caseload of mainly corporate insolvency cases, including: Administrations, CVLs, MVL's, CVAs and some BKYs.
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment;
- Be on site and support the continuation of trading where applicable.
- Prepare all relevant documentation for review by IP’s.
- Liaise with external agencies.
- Providing guidance, motivation and mentoring to less experienced junior team members.
- Maintaining case working files;
- Preparation of Statement of Affairs and Estimated Outcome Statement’s.
Experience and Skills
- 2 - 5 yrs Insolvency experience
- CPI Preferred but not essential
Good technical knowledge
Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
The salary on offer is £28-35k dependent upon
experience and the skills brought to the firm but, our client is flexible to
accommodate candidates with more experience or skills.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title