Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious and experienced Insolvency Administrator to join a thriving growing team at their Sheffield offices.
The role is that of an experienced Insolvency Case Administrator within the Insolvency Department. The individual’s responsibility will be to provide support and assistance to Insolvency Practitioners and Case Administrators within the Insolvency Department to aid in ensuring that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled.
Report into the Insolvency Manager and demonstrate an excellent team spirit and ability to work as an effective member of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will vary case to case but are likely to include:
- Realisation of assets to maximise funds available to creditors (inc tangible assets and debtor ledgers)
- Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
- Review and adjudication of creditor claims and distribution of funds
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Negotiating with both creditors and debtors
- Undertaking investigations with a view to identifying antecedent transactions
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced team members and delegate work when required
- Liaising with directors to gather the relevant information in order to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries
- Manage own workload, ensure statutory deadlines are met and ensure work is completed on time
- Taking responsibility for ongoing compliance on own portfolio of cases
- Attending site visits as and when required
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with banks/lawyers/financial institutions
- Processing employee redundancy claims
- Support the general day to day operations of the Insolvency department with any task requested.
- Support Case Managers, Associate’s and management team
- Assisting management team with monitoring time recording completeness
Knowledge and experience
- Ideally have a min of 3 years’ experience covering all aspects of Corporate Insolvency
- Have knowledge of insolvency legislation and general awareness of other formal insolvency procedures
- Be level-headed and able to work in a pressured environment
- Understand and manage risk within potential and current cases
- Maintains & promote high professional standards of conduct
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of confidentiality and business sensitive matters
Our clients are offering an excellent salary package dependent upon experience and qualification you are able to bring to firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title