One of our clients is currently looking to recruit an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Insolvency Senior Administrator to join their friendly, small and busy Insolvency department at their offices just outside of Leeds.The Client
Our client is a licensed Insolvency Practitioner with a wealth of experience providing an efficient service to clients taking all the stress and anxiety that comes with financial problems. They are a relatively small team specialising in both corporate and personal insolvency.
Their offices are based just outside of Leeds, West Yorkshire they cover the whole of the UK nationwide including West, North and South Yorkshire, Lancashire, Midlands and the South of England.
Due to substantial growth the firm is looking to increase their team and the successful Insolvency Administrator or Senior Administrator will be required to hit the ground running therefore, experience within Insolvency is vital.
You will be joining a team of an IP, Manager and an administrator working on a mixed caseload of CVL's, Compulsory Liquidations, CVA’s, ADM’s, MVL’s and bankruptcies from case progression through to closure.
The main daily tasks will vary case to case but are likely to include:
- Prepare and assist at creditors’ meeting to pass and approve the resolutions in the proposals
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointment
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Liaise with external contacts gathering relevant information to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
- Assisting with Employee redundancy claims
- Logging of creditor claims
- Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies
- General administrative support and data input into IPS
- Realisation of assets.
- Deal with ongoing creditors’ queries.
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of corporate insolvency is required;
- CPI qualifications would be advantageous but, not essential
- Have knowledge of insolvency legislation and general awareness of other formal insolvency procedures
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of confidentiality and business sensitive matters
A competitive salary of £20k - £25k PA which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications and what you can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title