A leading insolvency practice has an opening for an Investigations Manager, which can also provide a remote working opportunity if required, with occasional working at the head office or with clients.
Our client is a leading well-established firm dealing in both corporate and personal insolvency offering a wide range of services and advice to businesses and individuals facing financial difficulties. The firm has over 100 years of combined director experience delivering effective solutions to clients always ensuring a friendly and professional approach is provided.
The individual will be joining and managing an established small team who primarily investigate analyse clients’ financial reports, transactional data, company accounts and statutory data.This opportunity can allow for remote working, if preferred, however, you will be required to attend the head office in North London on occasion as well as occasionally visiting clients
- Manage, supervise and develop a small team within the investigations department
- Manage your own portfolio of cases, and work across a variety industry sectors.
- Manage multiple cases that require complex investigation for all areas of fraudulent trading both within the UK and overseas
- Investigating and analysing financial evidence
Have at least 5 yrs experience of working in Insolvency within a similar role
Experienced in Compliance and Investigations
Understanding of technical aspects concerning a set of accounts including the effects of taxes
Ability to be professional and approachable with clients and staff
Excellent problem solving through an analytical and logical approach
Ability to use own initiative when required
Experience of supervising less experienced colleagues.
- An accountancy or insolvency qualification would be advantageous, but not essential
A competitive salary between £45,000 and £60,000 per annum (dependent
upon experience and qualification)
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.