- Are you a newly qualified Insolvency Practitioner looking for your first appointment taking role in the East Midlands covering Derby, Nottingham, Leicester?
- Or are you an established IP looking for a new challenge?
- Are you a good technical IP?
- Are you well respected for giving insolvency and business recovery advice ?
- Do you have corporate and some personal insolvency experience?
- Can you work as part of an established team?
- Could this be the next stage on your a career path?
If you are the above one of our East Midlands based business recovery and insolvency clients is looking to recruit an Insolvency Practitioner/Senior Manager join their firm.
Our client is an established business advisory and insolvency practice that continues to grow across the East Midlands. This growth has resulted in our client's needing another qualified IP based in their East Midlands offices.
- A minimum of 7 years insolvency experience
- JIEB qualified
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of
formal insolvency procedure and legislation
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
- Highly professional and respected
- Keeps CPD up to date
An excellent salary package is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications, but for a newly qualified IP this will be from £65k+, with more for an established IP
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title