A client of ours is looking to recruit an Insolvency Assistant Manager to join their small busy and very friendly team in West Yorkshire
Our client is a well-respected independent business recovery firm who specialises in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency, and restructuring. They can also advice on and assist with a funding and refinancing
As Insolvency Assistant Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of mainly corporate insolvency cases including the management and progression of cases to an efficient closure, meeting deadlines and working with senior team members and IP’s and the management of a small busy team.
Main duties will include:
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment
- Attending meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Preparation and implementation of case strategy and engage in open discussion problem solving, advice and put forward answers where possible
- Support IP’S in the progression and management of cases
- Planning, delegating and monitoring cases to ensure that work is completed effectively
- Reviewing statutory reports
- Monitoring of WIP and costs to budget
- Investigation work and identifying potential areas of review for maximising asset realisations
- Liaising with solicitors, agents and stakeholders
- Delegate work to junior team members
- Providing guidance, motivation and mentoring to your team, assisting them with their training and development needs.
- Similar role within Insolvency with at least 3+ years
- Professional Accountancy qualification preferred but not essential
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Managing own caseload from cradle to grave
Will depend on experience and the skills brought. As a guide only, salary may range between £30 - £40k pa but our client is flexible to accommodate candidates with more experience or skills.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title